Wednesday 29 December 2010

Thoughts for 2011

It feels as if only yesterday I was getting ready for Christmas and I can’t believe that now it’s time to get ready to say “farewell” to 2010... Time flies, it really does. That’s why it’s a bit scary to look forward to a new coming year. I need to squeeze in as much as I can: places to visit, new activities to try out, books to read, plants to grow, things to build and to make, to learn and to practise… This can be a bit overwhelming.

Looking back helps – counting every detail I get a better picture of where I got to and how much more still needs to be done (loads!). My New Year’s resolutions will be laid on paper and hopefully by the end of 2011 I might be able to mark some as “achieved”. (I need some structure as at the moment there's too much I want to be doing - I must be good at something, but I haven't yet figured out what it is...)

Meanwhile I’d love to thank all bloggers and my blog readers, my friends and family for sticking by one more year. You’ve inspired and encouraged, made me want to improve and simply be a better me. Thank You for your comments (especially Anne; hey, the second year in a row!) and silent thoughts of approval. All the best for the year ahead! I hope I can make You feel just like I feel, when I draw strength from Your well of love.

Kristina xxx

No comments: